Poll: Vote for your favorite Backstreet Boys/Backstreet’s Back song

by | Jul 30, 2022 | Backstreet Boys, Poll

With the 25th anniversary of “Backstreet Boys (US)” and “Backstreet’s Back” just around the corner, we can’t help to ask – which is the best song? Now is your chance to rate them – give them a thumbs up or thumbs down on whether you like/love the song or don’t. We’ll share the results in a special upcoming post on BSBFangirls.com. – The Girls

[Poll Closed – Come back August 12, 2022 for the results!]

14 Comments

1. Ann

It’s so incredibly hard to choose! But I went with one that I think a lot of fans wouldn’t normally choose cause the way they sing just *sigh* ❤️

2. Natasha Hubbard (@Natasha122081)

It’s so hard to choose. Love them all! But I chose Get Down, because I love AJ’s rap part and I always sing it on the top of my lungs!😁❤

3. Jaclyn

Backstreet boys are the best my favorite song is I want that way back street back lager then life shape of my heat

• Jaclyn

I want to hear from nick carter he is hot and alsome and can you take the lead away from brain littrell

4. Jaclyn

My favorite song is as long as you love me can you song that song for Jaclyn just only nick carter

• Jaclyn

Happy new year to backstreet boys nick carter brain littrell aj McLean kevin richardson Howie dorogh

5. Jaclyn

I am crazy for nick carter he is hot alsome man can you song for me only nick carter

• Jaclyn

Do you have any backstreet boys dna world tour jacket I was waiting for one my is xxtg

• Jaclyn

My size is xxtg

• Jaclyn

Can you come to sudbury you bring backstreet boys with his band

• Jaclyn

Nick carter can you song the one brain littrell all I have to give

• Jaclyn

Happy new year backstreet boys

6. Jaclyn

Do you have any backstreet boys dna world tour jacket bomber black can you find me one nick carter

7. Jaclyn

Happy new year to nick carter brain littrell aj McLean kevin richardson Howie dorogh