we were Updated 12/16/20 – The Pink Crocodile was unmasked tonight and like always, we were right … it was Nick Carter. Check below for videos!
Yes, you read that right. Twitter blew up Wednesday night when Fox’s show “The Masked Singer” came on and one crocodile started singing Bon Jovi.
And I personally think it’s Nick Carter.
The voice is very raspy, much like “Now or Never” Nick, especially when he was on that tour performing live. And if you listen to several words he says, like “ever” and “forever.” I mean, COME ON. For a minute I questioned myself, but came back to my computer and Twitter was blowing up.
Plus the clues!
- During the tease episode, the Croc says that a special set of keys reversed his game forever? The Florida keys? Nick proposed to Lauren in the Keys.
- Week 1 Clues
- He’s going to croon and make you swoon – heartthrob
- Yellow slide = His part in “Edward Scissorhands”
- Turbulent childhood – We all know this
- Growing up in Hollywood (aka spotlight)
- Italian flag (he recently found out his dad was part Italian)
- Fish and a pineapple – He wanted pineapple fish on “Tanked”
- Croc’s have a bad reputation, but he’s really a softy – allegations
- Las Vegas hotel – He lives in Vegas and the Vegas residency
- Rainbow in the background – both Odin and Saoirse are rainbow babies
- Week 2 Clues
- American Flag = “All American”
- Pirate Flag = Tampa Bay Bucs (but could also be his tattoo)
- 5 on the house = 5 = BSB or 5 Carter kids
- Oranges = Orlando is Orange County
- Mirrorball in living room = Dancing With The Stars
- Story about singing on a tree stump in the backyard – it’s in his book
- Story about the $100 – in his book on page 58.
- Piñata – his wife is part Mexican
- Dolphins – he was a charity ambassador and loves them
- Hairspray – for his iconic hairstyle
- Week 3 Clues:
- 100 Hour World Tour – Six continents
- airplane – 100 hours world tour
- Surprise guest: JoJo Wright
- Boat = Power Boat Racing
- Step By Step = NKOTBSB
- House of Cards = House of Carters
- Cult Classic = Edward Scissorhands
- 130,000,000 on lottery ticket = Albums sold
- Video games = PopKidNick
- Week 4: Super Six Clues
- Jeans Block = Ha an Old Navy commercial
- Pizza Rat = Pizza Rat was in NY and Nick was born in NYC. Also could relate back to TMNT.
- Two kids = Odin and Saoirse
- Craig Robinson = He was in the ending scene of “This Is The End” with Backstreet Boys.
- Week 5: Holiday Show (No Clues)
During the tease episode, the Croc says that a special set of keys reversed his game forever? The Florida keys? Nick proposed to Lauren in the Keys.
What do you guys think?
This post will be updated each time the Crocodile performs until we are proven right or wrong. LOL!
Week 2 Performance, Clues & Guesses
Week 3 Guesses & Performance:
Week 4: Super Six
Week 5: Holiday Show
Will post the unmasking video when it’s posted.