We know that you’re probably #climbingthewalls right now, just trying to figure out what the heck to do while you’re quarantined. Whether you’re an essential worker (thank you!), working at home, or you’re suddenly finding yourself with more time on your hands than you expected— we’re here to give you a few ideas of how to bring some Backstreet into those long days!
- Watch the “Show ‘Em What You’re Made Of” documentary — We watch it every time we get to travel together and it’s our favorite little tradition! It’s also free right now on Amazon Prime, if you have a subscription.
- Treat yourself to something new in the BSB merch shop — Support the boys and show yourself a little love during this crazy time! We can honestly say that waking up in our limited edition Brian + Nick shirts have started our days in the best ways during quarantine. 😉
- Learn the “Everybody” dance — If you’re looking for ways to get off the couch (we know we are!) then watch + learn how to do the signature BSB “Everybody” dance before your next show!
- Instagram story templates — If you’re on Instagram, follow @bsbfangirls and grab the templates in the highlights! There are lots of fun ones in there to keep you thinking (and smiling)!
- “Safest Place to Hide” from the 2006 cruise! — Ah, can we fast forward to the next cruise, please?! We LOVED this slowed down set. What better way to feel safe while quarantined than these five handsome men singing this song to you? *cries into pillow*
- Read “How To Be An Adult Fangirl (And Not Ruin Your Life”) — Written by our own favorite fangirl, Karah, this creatively written book tells the story of a 30-something-year-old self-proclaimed fangirl that loves boy bands and the adventures they’ve taken her on! (Sounds like so many of us, right?!)
- Listen to 58 (!!!) Backstreet Boys Bonus tracks on YouTube — It’s like the gift that keeps on giving. Even if you’ve heard a few of these before, you’re bound to find one here that you haven’t heard in quite some time!
- Play Backstreet Boys games online — From crosswords, to quizzes, to lyric guessing games, there are tons here to keep you busy (and up to date on your BSB knowledge!)
- Come hang out with us on the BSB Fangirls Facebook Page — We’re always laughing, posting videos, and even having watch parties together over on our Facebook page! Come introduce yourself + say hi!
- Watch full Backstreet Boys concerts on YouTube (yep, multiple!) — From the DNA Tour to the Disney Channel concert and even the Millennium tour, sit back and enjoy watching these incredible moments that we will ALL be able to relive very, very soon.
We hope these ideas get you feeling the Backstreet love while we’re all finding our new normals through COVID-19! And, as always, feel free to reach out to us (Britt + Kelsey)! We love to connect with other BSB fans!