Most Backstreet Boys fans know just about everything about the boys and their history. But even the most knowledgeable fan may have learned a few things from their movie “Show ‘Em What You’re Made Of.”
Let’s take a look at 18 things from the movie that we learned, or just want to reminiscence about.
1. Kevin Richardson has some great quotes.
2. Nick Carter should never put down a guitar. So yes, Brian Littrell, you bring him tea so he can continue to play.
3. Always listen to AJ McLean. He can remember everything. So yes, don’t listen to the old guys. Always listen to AJ.
4. AJ McLean will always be gangsta, even if he is in a boy band.
5. Kevin Richardson quits peeing before Nick Carter and they both don’t mind peeing in the woods.
6. Brian Littrell has kind of a short tongue.
7. Kevin Richardson’s dream of playing to a big crowd comes true. Also his Kentucky pretending probably got him ready for the role of Burt in “The Bloody Indulgent.”
8. Howie Dorough is a freaky little guy – and likes to smack AJ McLean’s ass.
9. Brian Littrell is still B-Rok… and can throw a flat basketball and still shoot the goal.
10. AJ McLean has the memory of a saint. He can remember a skit from when he was a child. So always follow his instructions. But if he starts stuttering, he’s probably lying.
11. Old school Kevin Richardson is the best thing since sliced bread.
12. The Backstreet Boys have all of this footage from the Millennium and Black & Blue tours. The big question is – WHY THE HELL DO WE NOT HAVE THESE RELEASED ON DVD?!
13. Nick Carter creeps Twitter. Proof below.
14. AJ McLean and his best friend Chris have an odd relationship.
15. Sassy Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson are awesome. And Nick likes to say baby when he’s pissed off.
16. Nick Carter saying “you shut the fuck up,” obviously amuses the hell out of Kevin Richardson.
17. Kevin Richardson can get a little sassy when he’s trying to calm down a fight. “There’s a lot of baggage… from the last 20 fucking years.”
18. When Nick Carter cries, the world cries with him.