Video: What are the Backstreet Boys’ favorite sexual positions?

by | Jul 29, 2014 | Backstreet Boys, Boy Bands, Videos

I was in bed, ready to go to sleep when this video was sent to me. It was too good NOT to post right away.

In Poland at soundcheck, someone asked the boys what their favorite sexual positions were.

Watch for yourself… woof woof.

Thanks to the person who shot this!

12 Comments

1. Krystal

Um…well…

Someone had to ask, right? LOL

2. Shannon Sour

Can someone transcript this? 🙂 I can’t understand very well….. but I’m interested what is being said.

3. Jes

What did they say? Nick. ? I can t understand ;(

4. Amy

I agree it’s getting hot in here lol that was great they were good sports about it

5. Andie

I wish there was a better version of this, out there. But Kevin’s answer takes the cake- hot damnnnnn *fans self*

6. vernika

i wont load it says the video is to private

7. Nichole

Awww man… It’s marked private now

• Karah

Found another one 🙂

8. Annie23703

I was there, It was heck funny cause Kevin kept going on and on.. and I was like.. “dude.. 50 shades of Kevin” he was standing on front of me and that made him crack up too..

• Viviana

What was Nick’s answer? I can’t really tell what they’re saying.

9. Amanda lea Josleyn

Hi Backstreet Boys who was butter so sweet funny wonderful sweetest men earth in world ever princess Amanda lea Josleyn she is say falling in thanking about my Brian Thomas littrell he is somkin hot

10. Amanda lea Josleyn

Amanda lea Josleyn I’m one say hi my Backstreet Boys who was butter sweet looking handsome kind cute Amazing amazing greatest beautiful prettier blue eyes rainbows my Brian Thomas Thomas littrell please just take key a if you in my heart I’m falling in thanking about with Brian littrell he is somkin hot very lucky lady in world for me