Howie Dorough may be one of the most underated Backstreet Boys. He’s not the heartthrob (Nick), or older brother (Kevin), the country boy (Brian) or the bad boy (AJ).
But everybody loves them some Howie D. Let’s look at our favorite things about Mr. Sweet D himself.
1. The wink.
2. The way he puts up with Nick picking on him.
3. He’s a good father that teaches his son the important lessons in life, like the shaky shaky coochie coochie.
4. The ‘Bon Jovi’ haircut
5. The salsa dancing in the middle of a song
6. His smile.
7. One video: “Quit Playing Games With My Heart”
8. The way he picks at Nick.
9. Shaky Shaky Coochie Coochie
10. How crazy he gets at after parties.
Howard. You freakin’ rock.