I’ve literally been going non-stop for the past two weeks and I think it’s catching up with me.
- Weekend before last I Ubered all weekend for Memphis spending money.
- Last week was a hell week for my mother when her rides didn’t pick her up from dialysis, so I had to leave work and with leaving to go to Memphis and coming in Monday, I was behind on my hours.
- Memphis, which was A-MAZING, but all the walking, I’m paying for it.
- Right when I walked out of work last Friday, in all my happiness, I fell in the parking lot on both of my knees and was more concerned about my cell phone not cracking than my body, which, you know, is normal.
- My knees have been bothering me this week.
- I didn’t get to go see Chrissy Metz tonight, and I just don’t want to talk about it.
Tomorrow (Saturday), I’m excited because my Hannah is coming to town for a few hours and we are going to go see a special screening of “Love Simon.” The author is from around here and there’s a Q&A and a book signing. So we’re going to do a little shopping to get me ready for the cruise and my Comic Con outfit. So excited for that.
I think my Elvis obsession has gone hardcore since Graceland. I’m reading a new book about him that Lacy has tried to talk me into reading, I keep trying to look for Elvis goodies on eBay and I can’t stop thinking about how complete I felt going to Graceland finally.
Plus, “Nothing Like This” came out today and tomorrow there is going to be a free promotion on Amazon Kindle. So head over and download here.
Sunday though, Sunday I’m going to rest and try to write – blogging and fiction.
Graceland inspired me. Be warned.